Subscribe to Homoeopathy For All magazine. 12 years ~ 5 years ~ 2 years ~ 1 year. Online payment by credit card / debit card.

Reader's Queries

Homoeopathic remedy for excessive perspiration

One of my male friends aged about 25 is suffering from increased perspiration on his palm and legs, which occurs only when he is excited or agitated. Can this problem be treated with homoeopathic medicines? If so, please suggest a name for the same.
- S.P. Shanmugam, August 2001
Dr. R.K. Manchanda responds
There are number of homoeopathic medicines like Calcarea carb, Merc sol, Silicea, Hepar Sulph etc. to treat increased perspiration on body parts. There would be many more specific questions for your friend that would help in suggesting the appropriate drug for his condition. He is advised to consult a homoeopathic doctor he can visit personally.

Posted on: Jan 28, 2013



T E L L - A - F R I E N D
Tell A Friend
*Message to friend
(You may change or add to this message)
*Your name :
*Your country :
*Your E-mail address :
Your webpage :
*Friend 1 - E-mail address :
Friend 2 - E-mail address :
Friend 3 - E-mail address :
Friend 4 - E-mail address :
Friend 5 - E-mail address :
    By submitting your data you accept our terms.


Also from
HFY Group of Publications

Advancements in Homeopathic Research
Peer Reviewed Quarterly Homeopathic Research Journal